Permanent Hair Removal
for All Genders, Skin
Tones, & Hair Types.
Best Electrolysis Experience: Permanent Hair Removal Expert In Los Angeles.
- Electrolysis works by inserting a very thin probe into each hair follicle.
- A heat-based, galvanic, or combination current is applied, killing the germinative cells in the follicle.
- The destroyed germinative cells prevents hair from every growing in that follicle again.
I’ve worn many hats in my life and this is by far the most exciting. My name is Chizoba Udeorji, licensed electrologist, cosmetic tattoo artist, collagen induction therapist, and devoted skincare student.
I’ve come across people from all walks of life with a variety of hair removal needs, many of whom have tried laser with subpar and sometimes devastating results. Unfortunately, many had never heard of electrolysis, assumed it was some other form of laser, or simply cannot access an electrologist locally. So this is why I’m here: to share my knowledge and passion with those around me, and hopefully give you all what electrolysis has given me.
Our Services & Packages
Choose the right package for you. Financing Available.
The Half Betty (4-6
Put a dent in your hair removal goals with a marathon appointment. Be prepared to stay for 7-8 hours (to make time for scheduled breaks), while you receive 4-6 hours of efficient, focused hair removal. We will take brief breaks intermittently…..
The Second Slide
Be prepared to stay for 7-8 hours (to make time for scheduled breaks), while you receive 4-6 hours of efficient, focused hair removal. We will take brief breaks intermittently…..
The Third Slide
We will take brief breaks intermittently…..Put a dent in your hair removal goals with a marathon appointment. Be prepared to stay for 7-8 hours (to make time for scheduled breaks), while you receive 4-6 hours of efficient, focused hair removal.
Pre & Post Care
- Avoid shaving the treatment area for at least 3 days before your appointment. Hair needs to be long enough to grasp with tweezers for optimal treatment.
- Do not over-consume or binge drink water before your first appointment.
- Maintaining sufficient hydration for your body and moisturizing daily is all you need. The additional potty breaks will only cut into valuable treatment time.
- Make sure the area being treated is free of dirt, makeup, deodorant debris, etc.
- Consider the pain management strategies you would prefer to use during your appointment and prepare accordingly. You can purchase a topical anesthetic from your preferred source or try our Ultimate Numbing Formula. Our cream can also be purchased onsite for future use.
- Keep the freshly treated area clean and free of makeup for at least 12 hours.
- Avoid saunas, hot tubs, and swimming for 48 hours
- Try not to touch the treated area for 24 hours post treatment, especially if you are experiencing redness and inflammation. For redness and inflammation, we recommend putting a layer of medical grade honey (or Manuka Honey) on the treated area. Honey is a natural antimicrobial, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory agent. The sticky consistency will also remind you to keep your hands off the treated area! You can wash the layer of honey off with mild soap and water in the morning. Witch hazel and tea tree oil are less sticky alternatives you may want to use in the morning.
- You may occasionally experience pin-point scabs that will fall off a few days after treatment. Do not pick your scabs-this can lead to hyperpigmentation.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Traditional Blend & Fast Blend
- Traditional Thermolysis & Flash Thermolysis
All areas of the body can be treated with electrolysis-from head to toe! People seek electrolysis for a variety of reasons. Some of the most common concerns are:
- Anabolic steroid-induced hair growth
- Androgen-induced hair growth
- Excessive Body Hair (general)
- Birth Control
- Blonde hair
- Cushing’s Disease
- Cyclosporine induced hair growth
- Darker skin tones
- Danazol induced hair growth
- Ear/Tragus hair removal
- Eyebrow Shaping
- Finger/Toe hair removal
- Glucocorticoid induced hair growth
- Hair removal for athletes, dancers, models
- Hairline shaping
- Hidradenitis suppurativa
- Hormone-induced hair growth
- Hypertrichosis (unspecified)
- Laser-induced hair growth (paradoxical hypertrichosis)
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Minoxidil induced hair growth
- Phenytoin induced hair growth
- Poly cystic ovarian syndrome
- Trangender surgery preparation
- Tumorous adrenal glands
- Tumorous ovarian cysts
- White, Red, or Gray Hair
- Widow’s Peak
- Waxing, plucking, tweezing
- Previous hair removal methods
- Density of hair in your treatment area
- Frequency of appointments
You may feel a quick burst of heat with each epilation. Most clients find this sensation tolerable, and you should advise your electrologist if the sensation is too uncomfortable. Pain tolerance varies by the individual, and sometimes the discomfort cannot be accommodated without compromising your treatment. If you are more pain sensitive, that’s okay! We strongly recommended applying topical anesthetic before treatment.
It is important to avoid shaving no less than 2-3 days before your scheduled appointment. We will need enough visible hair to grip with a tweezer. For more pre and post appointment tips, Please visit our Pre/Post Care page.
Redness and swelling is absolutely normal post-treatment. Depending on the treatment modality and your body chemistry, the inflammation may last 1-4 days post treatment (especially after longer, more aggressive treatment sessions). Some tiny pinpoint scabbing is also normal and will certainly go away without long-term or permanent damage. It is important to keep your post-treatment area clean and undisturbed. In addition to products like witch hazel, tea tree oil, and aloe vera gel, we recommend (and sometimes distribute) Manuka Honey or medical grade honey to clients after treatment. This is an excellent antibacterial, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory gift from our dearest bee friends. The sticky texture also reminds you to KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF THE TREATED AREA!
What type of machine do you use?We use the Elite Instantron Spectrum, a product of one of the oldest and most reputable machine producers. But more importantly, we are skilled and dedicated practitioners. A growing myth among clients in our industry is the belief that the machine matters. Absolutely nothing matters more than the skill of your electrologist, which is why we urge you to ask questions, test providers, and familiarize yourself with the wonders of electrology!