Providing effective, efficient, and life-changing electrolysis services are our highest priority. Our policies are meant to ensure the best experience for all parties involved. Please read our policies carefully before booking.
- Services are provided by appointment only. Walk-ins will not be accommodated. Contact us to book a Pronto Appointment for last-minute accommodation.
- A credit card deposit is required to hold your appointment ($75.00). Cancellations require a notice of 24 hours before your appointment. Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferrable for any reason. Please cancel or reschedule your appointment 24 hours before your reserved time to avoid the following charges: Cancellation before 24 hours: You will be charged the deposit fee. Cancellation 24 hours or less: You will be charged for the full appointment.*Please send your cancellation request with your full name and appointment date/time via text or email.Payment Is Due At The Time of Treatment.We accept cash, all major credit cards, Venmo, Zelle, Cash App. We do not accept checks
- Time & Late Policy: Your appointment begins and ends according to the time you reserved. It’s important to arrive a little early so we can begin on time. Late arrivals can still receive treatment, but your appointment will end at the pre-arranged hour. Ending your appointment early (for any reason) results in a forfeiture of your purchased appointment time.
- Taxes: Taxes are factored into the price of the service. Tips are never expected, always appreciated.
- Contraindications:For electrolysis, please let us know if you are pregnant or have a pacemaker.
- Minors: Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult throughout the duration of treatment.
- No one is allowed in the treatment studio during your visit unless there are extraordinary circumstances. Circumstances must be approved by the electrologist.
- Sanitation: For the protection of ourselves and our clients, we follow the California Department of Health’s regulations in maintaining a space that is cleaned regularly. We sterilize and disinfect our tools after each client, and we.
- Intimate Areas: We are pleased to offer electrolysis on any part of the body to all clients. We aim to create a safe and comfortable experience for ourselves and every person that visits our studio. Due to the sensitive nature of this undertaking, we maintain a respectful and dignified atmosphere during treatment. We have a zero-tolerance policy towards explicit and/or sexual jokes, comments, verbal and/or non-verbal innuendo, inappropriate touching of self or others etc. during treatment. Violation of this policy will result in immediate discontinuation of treatment and the involvement of law enforcement if necessary.
- Documentation: Before and during your consultation, we gather information about each client’s previous hair removal methods and any medical information pertinent to their electrolysis treatment plan. This information is private and will not be shared with any party other than your electrologist for any reason.
- Photos: We take pre and post treatment photos for each appointment, and we encourage clients to continue photo documentation between appointments. Personally identifying information or photos will never be shared with the public without your permission.