Services & Rates
Choose the right package for you. Financing Available.
Zoom/Phone Consultation Only
Let’s talk about your hair removal goals! Ask questions specific to your case, send your photos, collaborate on a plan of action for meeting your hair removal goals, and let’s schedule your first appointment.
15 Minute Session
Ideal for sparse hairs, and those nearing the end of their electrolysis journey. Also great for a patch test. The 15-minute appointment is just enough to get a feel for the process and the practitioner. Go ahead and try us!
30 Minute Session
$70.00, $100.00 intimate areas
45 Minute Session
$105.00, $160.00 intimate areas
60 Minutes Session
$140.00, $200.00 intimate areas
Defined as areas inside of the underwear/brief line. Genital work is a challenging but rewarding part of our practice. Your long-term satisfaction is our highest priority.
For surgery preparation, we strongly urge you to consult with your attending physician for guidance on their recommended protocol. Please bring a document with your surgeon’s instructions. Unfortunately, we do not take insurance at this time. Topical anesthetic is available for purchase and application prior to (and during) your scheduled appoint.
Finance with Cherry!
Are you interested in electrolysis but short on funding? Try Cherry! Low interest rates and easy approval!
3 Reasons Why You’ll Love Cherry
- Cherry qualifies customers for up to $10,000.00
- There is no hard credit check
- Cherry offers zero percent financing options*
IMPORTANT BOOKING POLICIES:
- Payment is due at the time of treatment. We accept cash, all major credit cards, Venmo, Zelle and Cash App
- A credit card deposit of $75 is required to hold your appointment
- Cancellations require a notice of 24 hours before your appointment
- Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferrable for any reason. Please cancel or reschedule your appointment 24 hours before your reserved time to avoid charges
- Cancellation before 24 hours results: you will be charged a $75 deposit fee
- Cancellation 24 hours or less results: you will be charged for the full appointment
- Cancellation requests must be sent with your full name, appointment day and time, sent via text or email
Time & Late Policy
- Your appointment begins and ends according to the time you reserved. It’s important to arrive a little early so we can begin on time. Late arrivals can still receive treatment, but your appointment will end at the pre-arranged hour.
- Ending your appointment early (for any reason) results in a forfeiture of your purchased appointment time.
We Appreciate Referrals and Reviews
Spread the good news! Send us links to your social media, Yelp, and Google reviews. To show our appreciation for your kind words, enjoy $20.00 off your next appointment.
Refer a friend and enjoy $20.00 off your next appointment.